Global Sustainable Enterprise System – GSES – Training voor consultants, inkopers en CSR managers
In deze training neemt NEVI jullie in 1 dag mee in de aanpak van alle elementen in het GSES®, het Huis van Duurzaamheid.
Through the 4 pillars of the GSES System;
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) ISO 26000
- Socially Responsible Purchasing (SRP) ISO 20400
- Reduction of CO2 emissions ISO 14064-1
- Circular Economy BS 8001
To deepen and learn what each pillar means in practice and learn to work with the GSES online platform
AFTER THIS TRAINING YOU HAVE
- Knowledge of the latest (international) presents regarding GSES
- Insight into the different parts of the 4 building blocks
- Handles to apply GSES in practice
- Get tips and suggestions to create and continue to improve sustainability in organization(s), sustainable purchasing processes and supply chains
- Your official GSES Consultancy certificate
FOR WHOM IS THE TRAINING SUITABLE?
Consultants, buyers, CSR managers of companies, NGO’s and governmental institutions
WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE COURSE?
This training presents the following topics::
- GSES platform introduction
- CSR (7 principles)
- Integrate CSR via Plan-Do-Check-Act
- SRP Fundamentals, motives and principles
- SRP action plan
- CO2 quantitative process and reporting
- CO2 quality process, implementation and reporting
- Circular Economy as a business model
- Circular Economy forms and success factors
1 day training.
Interactive training in which plenary explanations are frequent alternated with the execution of a number of small assignments.
Hans Kröder en/of Karin van IJsselmuide. Evt. aangevuld met gastsprekers/gasttrainers
More information or register directly via Nevi? Mail to: email@example.com