Privacy Statement of ND Instituut BV
1 January 2018
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
ND Instituut BV is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For thise purpose, we use your payment details, invoice address and email address. The law requires us to do this. We store this information until your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
Access to portal
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings.
For thise purpose, we use your email address and name and address details. We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We store this information for six months after our services to you have ended.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a user name and password for the account that we will set up for you.
For thise purpose, we use your payment details, name and address details, email address, phone number and invoice address. We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We store this information for six months after you closed your account.
We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. You can inform us through your account. You can inform us through the portal.
When using our service, the following data is published so as to be visible to everyone on the Internet:
You choose which information you publish. You could be traced with this information.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We may provide your data to our partners. These partners are involved in the execution of the agreement.
We keep statistics on the use of our service, but these are kept anonymous at all times.
The first time you visit our service, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies. If you keep using our service, we assume that you do not object to these cookies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website. Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
- After receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please not that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
ND Instituut BV