The GSES Meta Standard is extended with new aligned certificates! Green Globe Certification...
GSES System uses worldwide accepted standards to holistically measure the sustainability performance of organizations, suppliers, projects and products.
The World has created the Sustainable Development Goals, Standards, Laws and Regulations. All with the Intent to Make a Difference for Our Planet and its People.
We Are Worldwide
Your plan for rating, governing and improving your sustainable performance, supply chains and procurement.
GSES System is measuring and monitoring organizations, supply chains, products, and projects. We are measuring on different pillars; CSR, Circular Economy, Biodiversity Carbon, Health, and Procurement.
Applicable for private and public organizations, from corporates to provinces to micro-companies.
The GSES System account also has a Procurement Dashboard. Asset Management dashboard and a Tender Management tool, all in one and easy to use.
• There’s an overload of complex information
• Sustainability consultants and reporting are expensive and time-consuming
• You’ve no idea if you’re complying with sustainability laws
• You’ve no idea if you’re effectively managing opaque supply chains
• You’re worried you’re exposing your business to risk
• You’re unsure on what areas of sustainability yield the greatest impact
Read the news about the Global Sustainable Enterprise System & NDI