GSE-System® – the golden standard for sustainable, social and holistic performance of organizations, supply chain & products
- The quantity of quality marks, certifications, tools and initiatives in the field of sustainability, CO2 emissions and biodiversity is endless. Organizations no longer see where to start and how because there is no overview.
- Which facet of sustainability should you focus on to really make an impact on the world?
- How to measure the sustainability performance of organizations & products in all industries in a uniform way?
- How do you get a transparent supply chain?
Global Sustainable Enterprise System (GSE-System®) is the global all-overseeing sustainability standard is managed by a wide international range of experts, stakeholder industries and the National Sustainability Institute of the Netherlands. GSE-System® – the golden standard for sustainable, social and holistic performance of organizations, supply chain & products
- international standard
- workable for SME’s and corporates
- procurement tool
- tender management
- marketing tool
- universal with existing certifications & labels
- third party assessed by external audits and
- represented in all industries
Global all-overseeing sustainability platform
Two GSE-System® Standards combined in one SMART -world changing- online,
data-driven system. The total GSE-System® System measures the following levels
4 levels of measurement:
- standard level
- organization level
- supply chain level
- product/project level
5 pillars of sustainability – organizational level:
- Corporate Social Responibility – based on ISO 26000
- Sustainable Procurement – based on ISO 20400
- CO2 emissions – based on ISO 50001 & ISO 14064-1
- Circular Economy – based on BS 8001
- Health & Safety – based on ISO 45001
3 pillars of sustainability – product/project level:
- Circular – based on EMF & Cradle2Cradle
- Environmental – based on ISO 14040 & PEF
- Health – REACH Compliance
1 overall scorecardLearn more about GSE-System Standard
GSE-System – PROCUREMENT TOOL
The GSE-System platform can be used as a procurement tool. The Supplier functionality on the online GSE-System Platform gives every participant the opportunity to invite and rank suppliers on standardized and internationally accepted sustainability themes as CSR, Sustainable Procurement, CO2, Circular-Economy, Health & Safety. After the suppliers publishes the scores of the theme of your choice after a validation, a supplier ranking will appear on your procurement dashboard.
GSE-System helps you to give you the insights you need to make better informed decisions. We help buyers to find the right suppliers, manage their relationships and enjoy increased levels of visibility and control over their entire supply chain. In our communities, suppliers become more visible to buyers.
GSE-System – TENDER TOOL
Use the GSE-System platform as tender tool! Rank the suppliers for your tender on sustainable themes of your choice at the organizational level. Measure your tendering projects at project or building level on circular and environmental performance linked to purchase orders and standardized burden of proof guidelines. Contact us for more information.
SUSTAINABLE FOOTPRINT CARD (BoM/LCA certificate)
Topranking Validated Suppliers